Friday, January 6, 2012

MILANI lipstick "Rose Hip"

Hi guys!  Hope the new year is good to you!  One of my goals this year is to Blog more and share some of the things i love!  So first up is this awesome Lipstick by MILANI in "Rose Hip" I'm in a group on facebook and one my makeup sisters "Jacqueline Msprettynurse Chester (Nicole)" wore this lippie in a look and I had to have it!  So when I was in Walgreens It was he only one of those colors so I had to grab it.  I'm in love with MILANI lippies.  It was $4.99 and is awesome quality.  I have a few more colors I will show in later post but for now.  I so love this color....:-)




So as I was playing around with this lip color.  I did a "nude eye" with a pop of color using MILANI liquifeye liner in "Aqua"




And the full face!




<3

3 comments: