Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Face Mask/Skin care

Hello Loves!! Today I just want to share parts of my skin are routine. Along with cleansing my face twice daily, I also incorporate a mask a couple times a week as well.

At night I use the "Orange Tonic Mask" by Mario Badescu. It's for oily skin types and it's a refreshing tightening mask to help minimize the appearance of large pores and absorbs surface oils and debris. I use it 2-3 times a week. I do notice a difference in my skin when I use it. I love it.

I also love to use AHAVA "Time To Clear" purifying Mud mask. This is the mask I use in the morning. It deeply clarifies and purifies the skin. I use it 2-3 times a week as well. It provides renewed freshness and smoother complexion.

I have been using these products for a few months now and I highly recommend them. Especially if you have oily skin!!
Stay posted for more skin care products I love and use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment