Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Valentine's Day goodies"




I have had my eye on this fragrance for a while now and I just fell in love with it.  I love frangrances with musk, and citris type smells.  This is my first Vera Wang fragrance and Im in love with it.  I got it from Ulta and the 1oz bottle is $48 and it came with this beautiful bag as a free gift w/purchase.  My new spring fragrance. 


So, this is not a review.  I just wanted to show you guys my goodies.  I have been waiting to get this naked palette for a long time now and I finally got my hands on it. I got it from Ulta and it retails for $50. Though its after Valentines day and I just got these today.....i still consider it a Valentine's Day gift.  :-)

I hope to do a review on this palette after I play around with it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment