Monday, October 22, 2012

Co-wash

Hello dolls. Long time no talk. Lots has been going on in my life since I last made a post.
Make a long story short, we moved about a month and a half ago and I'm still in the process of getting organized. I have misplaced the cords to my video camera so I won't be posting videos any time soon 👎😢
However I will be randomly posting makeup looks and my hair product journey.
With that said. Today I co-washed my hair and just wanted to share my personal hair experience. What better way to start?
I'm sure some of you are wondering...what is co-wash? Co-wash is simply washing your hair with conditioner. This is best If you have natural hair. It leaves my hair very moisturized and hydrated. I'm not a fan if shampoos because wether it is sulfate free or not, shampoo makes my hair feel very dry. "That's that mess I don't like" lol
Moving on........the conditioner I decided to use today is by AG. I used the (curl) line or the recoil conditioner. I like using conditioners that are for curls.
Enjoy the pics below and stay tuned as I finish this bottle and keep you posted on my thoughts on wether I would buy it again!!!
I would love to here your thoughts and thanks for reading. Unroll the next post ✌😊

No comments:

Post a Comment