Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm on Essence.com

Hi Beauties!!! 

Yesterday October 24th 2012 I got off work as usual and checked my emails......business as usual.  I Thought it was rather odd I had over 100 emails.  I checked my facebook page and saw a message that said.  Congratulations on being on Essence.com.  I thought It was spam so I ignored it.....Then  my friend Rachel Odem posted our picture congratulating me so I had to check into it.  Sure enough, I find out Ive made the top beauty gurus on YouTube.  Follow the link here to read more and congratulate the rest of the YouTube gurus as well. 

When I started making YouTube videos I had no idea where it would go.  I just wanted to share what I learn and it helps me practice more.  I love what I do.  I appreciate the love and support from whom ever watches and learn from me.  I'm so honored to be in the top 50 with most of my favorite YouTube gurus.  Unbelievable. 

So my goal now is to find my adaptor to my camera so I can bang out more video for you guys.  I miss it BAD!!!  Thanks for all the love and support and I hope you continue to watch learn and share. 

If you are new to my page you can check out more of my tutorials here. 
Until the next post....xoxoxoxoxox

Thank you! muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment