Monday, August 1, 2011

Urban Decay 15 year Anniversary palette!






So, I couldn't wait for this palette to come out.  It took me a long tome to figure out weather I wanted to spend $55 for a box of eye shadows.  Once I saw it in person, hands down I had to have it.  For the most part I think these are colors that I don't have in my eyeshadow collection.  And I have a bunch of eye shadows.  In the past 6months.  When I bought my first Urban Decay (UD) palette, I was hooked.  I don't usually buy the eye shadows separately because I get more for my money in a palette.  One UD eyeshadow is $17.  My UD <3 NYC palette was $45 and it had 16 shadows in it and it came with a double sided eyeliner.....with a little primer potion.  So I thought that was an awesome deal. 

Any way.....sorry i went off track.....This is the 15year Anniversary of Urban Decay so this is a limited addition.  Not sure if any of theses will be a permanent color or not.  So....with all of that said.  Below i have swatch all the colors from the palette with NO primer.  just bare skin.  These pictures are with no flash because the flash washed out the colors..  Even so.....if you can make it to a Ulta store to check it out in person.........do it.  The colors are very vibrant and unique.  Ill be using this allot......




This is the left side of the palette.
From Top to Bottom: MIDNIGHT RODEO, MIDNIGHT 15, VANILLA, FLOW, CHASE


This is the middle row of the palette.
From top to Bottom: TAINTED, JUNKSHOW, OMEN, EVIDENCE, DEEP END





This is the Right side of the palette.
From Top to Bottom: DEEPER, M.I.A. ACE, BLACKOUT, HALF TRUTH

I have yet to play with these colors so.  Tutorials coming up.  If you have any request for specific looks of the palette feel free to let me know and I will do all I can to make it happen.  Hope this is helpful.  xoxoxox ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment