Sunday, November 20, 2011

I baught the M.A.C. Matchmaster SPF 15 foundation :-/


So....the last time I baught a M.A.C. foundation was well over 7 years ago.  I had no idea what I was doing I don't even remember why I got it.  It was too dark and too red and I didnt like it because I didnt know how to use it.  So one day I finally got color matched at a M.A.C. store and she matched me to a NC50 I had like a NW45.....Because It wasnt high on my prioraty list I never baught any M.A.C. foundations.  Its so many of them I didnt know what to choose.  So I have been thinking of trying it again because I love to try new things...:-) and compare.  I just ordered it last night so Ill keep you posted when I gets here. The computer matched me on the m.a.c. website to a 7.5 based on the the information I gave from the questions they asked.  We shal see if it mathces.  Stay Tuned!


I found this and thought it was pretty cool!  Its an awesome color chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment