Tuesday, November 22, 2011

L.A. Colors JUMBOeyePENCIL: Review

So I went to Discovery clothing store last week and came across these beautiful Jumbo pencils.  I thought they were alot like the NYX jumbo pencils.  They were $1.99 ea/so I couldn't help but to get a few and check them out.  I got 6 shades.  They had more but I didn't want the ones with the glitter in them.  However the blue one I got (pool party) has silver glitter in it.  :-(  So far I have tried them all except the green one (limeade).  I love the staying power.  I like how they blend really well also.  I give this product a thumbs up.  Below I have swatches for the colors.  This is taken with my handy cam so it not the best quality pictures but you get the idea..:-)

From Top to Bottom:
desert sun
popsicle (it looks pink but its more orange than it looks)
limeade
bronze shimmer
pool party
tropical bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment