Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Smashbox Studio skin foundaion ***My favorite Foundation***

So as of today this is by far my all time favorite foundation.  Ill give you a little back ground to this foundation: 
Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation SPF 10


What it is:

A long-wearing, oil-free, hydrating foundation with UVA/UVB SPF 10.



What it does:

Stay flawless for 15 hours with this photo shoot secret for picture perfect skin. This ultra long-wearing, hydrating formula with UVA/UVB SPF 10 blurs imperfections using light diffusing, encapsulated pigment spheres, and delivers natural-looking, buildable medium-to-full coverage. Its sweat-free, transfer-proof, humidity-resistant formula keeps skin hydrated and shine-free all day.



What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens



Research results:

This product provides 25% improvement in skin moisture in eight weeks.

Size: 1 oz

So, I have oily skin and I find it hard to find a really good liquid foundation that doesn't add to the oiliness of my skin.  I have used this product for about 3-4weeks and I'm in love.  This is my first time buying an expensive foundation that I feel is worth the money.  It retails for $42 and I don't regret one penny.  I highly recommend this product and yes....I would buy it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment