Today's F.O.T.D. I used mostly Bare Minerals eyeshadows. It was part of a kit I got from Ulta. Its $25 but I got it on a one day only special for $15. It had two shadows an all over face color, full size mascara and a full size lip gloss. Awesome deal ahe!!!!?
- UDPP (urban decay primer potion) (primer)
- M.A.C. Painterly paint pot (base)
- Raving Beauty e/s in "Gentle Brown"
- BM e/s in "Flaunt" (lid)
- BM e/s in "Peach surprise" (tear duct)
- BM e/s in "lemon zinger" (under brows)
- Wet n Wild "Vanity" (the dark brown in the outer V)
- UD 24/7 liner in "corrupt"
- Milani eye tech extreme liquid liner in "blackest black"
- Lashes "Ardell 120 Demi"
- Lorac Pro mascara
- M.O.M. (milk of magnesia) oil control primer
- Smashbox photofinish dark spot correcting primer
- M.A.C. matchmaster foundation in 7.5
- Cover Blend by Exuviance in "mahogany"
- Ben Nye banana visage powder (under eyes to set the concealer)
- Ben Nye powder in "Topaz" (all over face to set the foundation)
- Cover Girl Bronzer in "Ebony bronze"
- La Femme Blush in "Sienna"
- BM all over face color in "soft focus true"
- Lorac Tantalizer
- Ruby Kisses lip liner in "plum"
- BM lip gloss in "sugared strawberry"