Back with another holiday F.O.T.D. (Face Of The Day) This look can be used for Christmas and or New Years Eve. Glitzy, Sparkly....messy but I love it. Below I have listed all the products used. Make sure you check out the video here for this look:
- UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) (Primer)
- No name Chestnut eyeshadow (in the crease)
- M.A.C. "embark" e/s (in the crease)
- UD (Urban Decay) "Verve" e/s ( on the lid)
- UD "foxy" ( on brow bone)
- LA splash Shadow base sealant
- UD glitter (any fine glitter will do)
- UD e/s in "blackout" (outer corners)
- Milani liquid liner in "blackest black"
- UD liner in "perversion"
- Lashes Ardel 120 Demi
- Lorac Pro mascara
- M.O.M. (milk of magnesia) used as an (oil control primer)
- Smashbox primer dark spot correcting
- Revlon color stay foundation in "Carmel"
- Cover Blend by Exuviance in "Mahogany"
- Ben Nye banana visage powder "under eyes to set concealer"
- Ben Nye Topaz all over to set foundation
- Cover Girl bronzer in "ebony bronze" (contour cheeks)
- La Femme Blush in "Golden Sunset"
- Lorac "tantalizer" (highlight cheek bones)
- Ruby Kisses Lip liner in "Plum"
- Smashbox lipstick in "inspiration" it was a limited addition from Breast Cancer. Hopefully they will make it permanent.