F.O.T.D. or Face Of The Day! I started to film this look but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to so I just decided to share all I used for this simple holiday look!
- Urban Decay Primer postion (primer)
- Mayballine color tattoo in Barely beige (base)
- Raving Beauty eyeshadow in "Gentle Brown" (crease)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "sin" (lid)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "smog" (outer 3rd of eye)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "foxy" (under brow)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "blackout" (outer v of eye)
- Urban Decay jumbo pencil in "lit" (bottom water line)
- Lorac pro mascara
- Ardelle lashes in 120 Demi
- Millani eye tech extreme liquid eyeliner in "blackest black"
- M.O.M.(milk of magnisia)
- Smashbox photofinish dark spot correcting primer
- M.A.C. matchmaster foundation in 7.5
- Coverblend by Exuviance concealer in "mahogany"
- Ben Nye banana visage powder (on top of concealer to set)
- Ben Nye powder in "Topaz" all over face
- Cover Girl bronzer in "Ebony" (cheek contour)
- La Femme Blush in "Bordoax"
- Bare Minerals all over face color in "soft focus true"
- Lorac Tantilizer "cheek bone highlight"
- Ruby Kisses lip liner in "plum"
- M.A.C. Ruby Woo lipstick
This look can be used for anything. If you want something simple and sweet for the holidays this is perfect. Look out for more F.O.T.D.'s