Friday, June 29, 2012

F.O.T.D. Summer Orange/eyes and lips

Hi guys.  This look is inspired by one of my makeup sisters MsCreativeDiva.  I love her looks and she is very inspiering.  I listed all the products I used to acheive this look. I hope you enjoy. 

These are some of the products I got from the Makeup show.  Couldnt wait to try them out.  Magnolia is becoming my favorite product.  Im also loving the kissable couture glosses by AJ Crimson as well. 





Eyes:
Primer, Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
Base, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy
Mineral eyeshadow, in Chestnute matte (crease)
Mineral eyeshadow, in Orange Matte (lid)
Mineral eyeshadow, in 24k Frost (inner 3rd of eye)
Pigment shadow, in Camel (highlight/brow bone) and (bottom inner 3rd)
MILANI Liquif eye liner in Aqua (bottom lash line)

Lips:
Ruby Kisses lip liner in Expresso
Kissable courure gloss in Honesty

1 comment: