Friday, June 29, 2012

Smashbox BBCream (Review)

About a month or two ago I bought the BBCream by Smashbox.  Its te newest thing in makeup these days.  If you don't know or have not heard of BB cream.  Ill give you a little back ground. 



BBCream stand for Blemish Balm or Blemish Base.  It began mainly in East & Southeast Asia.  It was originally formulated in Gernmany by a dermatologist named Dr. Christine Schrammek in thge 1950's  It was initially used to protect skin after laser procedures and surgery while alos providing light coverage.



BBCreams come in a variety of different formulation and qulities maily perceived as being anti-inglammatory and haveing a soothing effect.  In my opinion this BBcream is gream for its multil tasking all in one properties such as -Moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock.  It retails for about $40 and I think its well worth it.  you ony need a little and it goes a long way. 
This is the only BB cream I have used because this is the only shade that comes in Dark that I know of.  I really recomend this product and would love for you to share your thoughts.  Hope you enjoyed this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment