Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Facial cleanser ✨

Hi guys. I just wanted to share the cleanser I am in love with. It's by Philosophy. It's a prestige "high end or professional" skin care line. It's sold in QVC, Ulta and Sephora.
This particular cleanser is my favorite one from the in tire cleansing line. I have oily skin and I love the consistency and the feel it gives me.
It's called the foaming 3-in-1 cleansing gel for face and eyes. It provides a fresh foaming,deep clean that is ideal for oily skin. It also states it removes dirt, oil, and all traces if makeup and eye makeup. It rinses clean leaving my skin feeling refreshed and not tight. You only need a small amount. It goes a long way. I use my clarisonic when I wash my face so it's an even better clean. I love this product. And eiuld definitely purchase again. I'll post a link to the website.
Make sure you follow for more skin care products that I love to use.
http://m.philosophy.com/skincare-cleansers/purity-made-simple-cleansing-gel-product

No comments:

Post a Comment