Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Face Primers

These are the primers that I have used and or are currently using and these are my thoughts only from experience.



I know your probably thinking.....WTH?  Yes, I have been using M.O.M./Milk Of Magnesia for over a year know.  I first heard of this on YouTube and heard it was a tip from Sam Fine.  All I can say is..."Genius"  I have very oily skin and I still have yet to find a face primer that works just as good if not better.  This bottle cost me about $7 and some change and it works wonders.  I have never had a bad reaction from it.  So far its a cheapest oil control product and works the best for the price.



So I picked this primer up in Walmart for $6.  I saw it, wanted to try it, I figured couldn't go wrong for $6
It reminds me of the smashbox photo finish primer.  The texture is a somewhat clear substance and is very smooth.  Its non greasy and it does not make me any extra oily er.  I like to use this over the M.O.M with stick foundations because it helps it blend better and makes the application easier.  Perfect combo.  I give it a thumbs up!!!


So, I was given this primer at a meeting we had at work.  There are a few different ones.  This says it does this:
Prime, protect, and correct in just one step! This anti-aging primer creates the perfect canvas for foundation application. Worn alone or under foundation to increase its longevity, this unique formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer skin. The revolutionary formula contains DERMAXYL COMPLEX™, an advanced peptide treatment clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time, SPF 15 to guard against harmful UVA/UVB rays, vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea for antioxidant protection.

So, I used this for about a month and Its ......o.k. If I had to choose i would get the primer in (lite) and not the Dermaxyl complex.  I like the fact that it has SPF 15 but everything else dsnt apply to me.....(yet)  if you are thinking about spending the $36 do your research because Smashbox has a few primers that will fit allot of skin concerns.  Over all its a awesome product but if you can get away with the Hard Candy it works the same in my opinion. 


This is an AAAAMMMMAAAAAZZZZING product.  I got it from Ulta for $28 and its also sold in Sephora stores.  I don't use this on my entire face, I only use this on the area of my face where my pores appears larger.  After my makeup is done is when I apply this.  only a small amount will go a very long way.  This should last you at least 6-8 months with daily usage.  this mattes about any oily area and makes your skin look flawless. Love, love, love this.  I think its an awesome investment and would strongly recommends you to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment