Tuesday, May 22, 2012

F.O.T.D. 5/22/12

Hi all.
Today's look of the day is purer by LAMIK cosmetics. Just a little background: I came accross this makeup line because I was found makeup for a fashion show at the beginning if this month. I did not purchase any of these priducts but its well worth the price and would purchase in thd future. I had never heard of LAMIK so I was excited to try something new. Here is a link to LAMIK http://m.lamik-beauty.com/content.cgi
Read about it when you get a chance. U don't know a lot about it. But I love everything I got from them. Below I will list the products I used in this look.

FACE:๐ŸŽจ
LAMIK full coverage foundation in "M26"
LAMIK mineral powder in "warm chocolate"

EYES:๐ŸŽจ
Primer Urban Decay primer potion original
For a base I used Maybelline color tattoo in "Bold Gold"
Lid color :LAMIK shadow in "golden girl"
Highlight :LAMIK shadow in "crisp"
Outer corner/crease :LAMIK shadow in "laid back"
Bottom lash line :LAMIK eyeshadow in "island breeze"

Cheeks: LaFemme blush in "framboesia"
Highlight :Artisan color baked blush in "ginger snap"

Lips ๐Ÿ’‹
Liner: Palladio "chianti"
LAMIK lipgloss in "sugga and she woman"

Hope you guys enjoyed๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment