Thursday, May 31, 2012

F.O.T.D. 5/31/12

Hi all. Just wanted to share the Face Of The Day with you. I know I've been getting a lot of request for the looks I post but my laptop screen is cracked and I'm trying to see if I can fix it or if I need to get a new one.
So. The least I can do is tell you what h used for the looks. I hope you enjoy!!

Face:
Maybelline dream nude airfoam in "light cocoa"
M.A.C. Mineralized skin finish in "dark"

Blush: LaFemme blush in "sienna"

Highlight: LORAC tantalizer

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion U.D.P.P.
M.A.C. "texture" in the crease
Urban Decay "shag" on the inner 3rd
UD "Griffiti" on the rest of the lid
UD "zero" on the outer corner or outer V
UD "walk of Shame" as the highlight
UD "random" on the bottom lash line

Lashes are by Ardell Demi 120

Lips:
NYX lip pencil in "pinky" all over
NYX lip cream in "Dolly girl"

Most of the shadows are from the Urban Decay Delux shadow box. I didn't take a picture of everything but I have pics of some in other post. If there is some thing specific you want to see at know more about just email me and I'll let you know what I know 😉. Until the next post. 💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment