Monday, May 14, 2012

MILANI eyeshadows and swatches

Hi guys!
Today I want to share some swatches of the MILANI eyesahdows I received. Last weekend I had the opportunity of working with Rachel Odem. She hosted a fashion show for natural hair , and I was the lead makeup artist. MILANI sponsored all the make up for the show.

The first set of eyeshadows are all baked eyeshadows. They are all very pigmented and I used a primer when I swatch them.
Starting with the top row from left to right:
Must have fuchsia,
Melange, fusion

Second row:
Green fortune, teal the truth, Rich java

Third row:
Copper excess, drench in gold, intermix

Don't forget to check out all of the swatches below.


Next are the powder eyeshadows which are silky smooth and highly pigmented. I also use the primer when I Swatch these as well.

These eyeshadows come in matte and a slight satin finish. The Matte eyeshadows are harder to blend just like any other Matte eyeshadow. I must say the satin eyeshadows are my favorites.
Below you will also find swatches of these eyeshadows well.
Starting with the top row I will go left to right:
Purple shock, Olympian blue, shocking pink

Row two:
Caramel brown, tickled pink, just perfect

Row three:
French vanilla, Brown stone, pitch black

Row four:
White lie, Gold dust, Pearl

There are also two eyeshadow palette that I did not swatch..
The neutral palette is 03 and it is called abstract. The colorful eyeshadow palette is called 01 paint eyeshadow palette.
Watch out for more looks coming with these eyeshadows as I am learning how they apply. I hope you guys enjoyed this information if you have any questions please leave them below..


No comments:

Post a Comment