Tuesday, May 8, 2012

F.O.T.D 5/8/2012

Hi all. 
Today I want to share my "Face Of The Day".  I didn't have to work today so I was able to use my MILANI products.  (Review coming soon)

For my face, I used the Smashbox BB cream on the shade Dark, and set it with M.A.C. mineralize skin finish in Dark. 

On my eyes I used MILANI eyeshadows.  For the primer I used Ruby kisses primer (not shown)

The shadows I used were Intermix baked eyeshadow,  brown stone, and French Vanilla.   Intermix on the mobil lid.  Brown stone in the crease and French Vanilla as the highlight.  I used a purple MILANI pencil (not shown) to line the top and the bottom outer courner.

On my cheeks I used MILANI baked blush in Fantastico Mauve. And as a highlight I used MILANI baked bronzer in Glow

On my lips I used a lip pencil from Palladio in "Chianti" and MILANI Glitzy Glamor gloss in "Center Stage" Lashes are Ardelle #120







2 comments:

  1. I love milani blushes! Too bad i can't get myself to love their shadows! Great post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete